Oral Maxillofacial & Plastic Surgery Dept.
The mission of the Department of Maxillofacial & Plastic Surgery is to provide exceptional service through patient care By Dr Vivek Rai ( MDS )( Gold Medalist )
The Lotus Hospitals Maxillofacial & Plastic Surgery Dept. provides a 24-hour, seven day a week service which include the following
- Le Fort I II III Fracture.
- Mandible Fracture. ,Nasal Fracture , Zygomatic fracture , Frontal Bone Fracture , Panfacial Trauma , Soft and Hard Tissue Losses and Facial Reconstruction
- Facial and Parapharyngeal space Infection , Bone Infection , Oral and Facial Cystic Lesions
- Odontogenic and Non-odontogenic Tumors , Tumor of Salivary Gland ,Benign and Malignant Tumor of Skin, Muscles, Bone, Tongue etc.
- Facial Aesthetic Surgery
- Rhinoplasty, Botox Therapy , Facial Rejuvenation ,Blepharoplasty
- Hair transplantation , Left lip and Palate , Mole Scar Revision ,Hair Rejuvenation Bone Graft ,Soft tissue skin flap composit, flap reconstruction ,congenital deformity